REVIEW | NUXE REVE DE MIEL LIP BALM



My lips get so dry that you probably couldn't tell the difference between them and the Sahara Desert some days. Having tried tonnes of lip balms, I can now confirm that they are beyond help. Or so I thought... I've seen lots of bloggers rave about the Nuxe Reve De Miel lip balm in the past and like I mentioned in a couple of posts, I've been desperate to try it. I briefly talked about it in my January Sales Haul post which I wrote only a few days after buying it. I've now been using it for a good few weeks and I have seen a noticeable difference in the state of my lips.

Like I mentioned in the haul post, I bought the yellow honey one as I couldn't find the original due to it being the 20th anniversary I guess. It has quite a citrus scent and doesn't really smell much like honey. Despite it smelling like heaven in a pot, it doesn't really taste of much which I quite like because I won't be inclined to lick it all off my lips (unlike most lip balms I've tried). About three times a week I do a lip scrub before I go to bed and apply this straight after. In the morning I don't wake up to painful, cracked lips but to smooth, moisturised lips. I've also been using it some mornings when it has been particularly cold and windy outside and then applying my usual Maybelline Baby Lips after. 

This lip balm is like nothing I've ever tried before and despite the fact that I was initially a bit skeptical about spending £9.50 on a lip balm, I now think it is definitely worth it!

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' if you want to see my posts every week!
I also post pictures on my Instagram- @abbie_katherine_
Have you tried the Nuxe Reve De Miel lip balm? What are your thoughts?

Comments

Popular Posts